Saturday, September 02, 2006

my rashes is all over my body and it even attacked my face! i seriously look like a person with some sort of disease. my mouth and ears are swollen red. my whole body i think now has 200,000,000 mosquito bites.


i decided not to go to the doctor. i dun want them to inject me with needles and put chemicals in my body. ughhh but if it doesn't get well by wednesday, I SHALL SEE A DOCTOR! but i think my that time it would get well?



bathing was the best time of my life! i feel so cool, refreshed and free from itchiness. if i have a bath tub, i would stay in there for the whole day. seriously.



i took some photos of my rash. but only abit. the rest cannot take lol. as in very blur, look super disgusting until i dun want to keep it in my cam. so, there's a few. its in my photoblog :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home